If you are unsure whether or not you think that you may have a debt problem,
please take a few moments to answer the questions below:
- Do you often pay your bills late?
- If you or your spouse lost your jobs, would you be in financial trouble right away?
- Are you borrowing money or using credit cards to pay for things you used to buy with cash?
- Are you working overtime or a second job to make ends meet?
- Are you using more and more of your income to pay your debts?
- Are you paying your bills with money intended for other things?
- Has a collection agency called recently about overdue bills?
- Are you dipping into your savings to pay current bills?
- Are you near, at, or over the credit limit on your credit cards?
If you answered "YES" to more than three of the questions, you may already be in debt trouble. However do not despair; there is a way to get your finances back on track. Simply go to our Getting Started page and complete the form on the site. If you feel you need immediate attention, call us right away toll free at 800-890-6658 for a free, no obligation with one of our debt counselors -nd see if we can help you. Call today!