At Nationwide Debt Reduction, Inc. there are times when we receive calls from folks just like you who are unsure if a debt settlement program; not a debt consolidation program; is right for them. There is a BIG DIFFERENCE, between the two types of companies. You can read about the difference between a debt settlement company and a debt consolidation company by clicking on this link.
Therefore, we developed a simply 9 question debt quiz that anyone can take and decide for themselves if this is something they should be looking at more seriously. In addition, since we are not in school anymore, we can take a debt quiz and only we will see the answers. Finally, you cannot be wrong!
If you are unsure whether or not you think that you may have a debt problem, please take a few moments to answer these simple questions below:
- Do you often pay your bills late?
- If you or your spouse lost your jobs, would you be in financial trouble right away?
- Are you borrowing money or using credit cards to pay for things that you used to buy with cash before?
- Are you working overtime or a second job to make ends meet?
- Are you using more and more of your income to pay your debts?
- Are you paying your bills with money intended for other things?
- Has a collection agency contacted you recently about overdue bills?
- Are you dipping into your savings account to pay current bills?
- Are you near, at, or over the credit limit on any of your credit cards?
If you answered “YES” to more than three questions, you may already be in debt trouble. Do not panic! There is a solution.
Nationwide Debt Reduction is a Christian debt settlement company that can morally, legally and ethically get you out of debt in three years or less, by actively negotiating with your creditors to settle you credit card debt by 50% or more in most cases. To learn more about this program, please go to our home page by clicking on this link, or view our You Tube video on our home page to get a better understanding of how this program works.
Then, if you still interested, please feel free to give us a call toll free at 800-890-6658 and talk to one of debt advisors about your specific situation. If you do not have the time to talk right now, simply go to our Contact Us page and complete the form on the site. This way one of our professional can contact you as your convenience. Thank you for taking our debt quiz. We hope you do not need our services, however if you do, we will be happy to show you how you can become completely debt free in 3 years or less!
To learn about this post, or if you are in need of help regarding your debt, please feel free to contact Nationwide Debt Reduction, Inc. (NDR) toll free at 1-800-890-6658. Our professional advisors will be more than happy to answer your questions. If it is after hours (8:00 am -5:00 pm PST) (11:00 am – 8:00 pm EST) you may go onto our Contact Us website (link above), fill out a short form, and one of our advisors can get back to you when it is most convenient for you. We are located in the city of Mesa, Arizona in the Phoenix metropolitan area.